- Andrea on 2013 May Basket
- TriciaJF on 2013 May Basket
- jennicanknit on Free pattern of the month – April!
- Andrea on And the Winner is!
- TriciaJF on And the Winner is!
Category Archives: projects in progress
Easter Basket the second
Ok, here it is: the traveling easter basket While knitting it, I decided to make it without handle so I could easily mail it (because it is going over seas) and because I had only bought one skein of yarn, … Continue reading
Posted in projects in progress 3 Comments
I am making a felted Easter Basket, so far so good: I found the yarn! Lamb’s Pride worsted. Same brand I used for my “famous” yarn bowl. Different color of course. Getting curious? Check back in 3 days to see … Continue reading
Posted in projects in progress Tagged basket, easter, knitting 3 Comments